- Order and Shipping Confirmation
Once the order has been confirmed and after payment has been made, we will deliver the ordered Products, using the GLS service, whose Terms and Conditions of Transport are indicated on the www.gls-group.com/IT/it/home and that the Buyer declares to know and accept.
Subsequently, when the courier takes charge of the shipment, we will provide the tracking number via email and it will be visible in the section of your order in your personal account MyBolton.
- Get Your Ship Together!
Shipping times may vary from two - three days to a maximum of thirty working days from the confirmation of the same, in the event that we are unable to ship within this deadline we will promptly notify you by e-mail.
The Products cannot be delivered to post office boxes or post office boxes.
We will not be responsible for non-delivery or delayed delivery:
- For reasons of force majeure
- Although the buyer has provided for the regular and timely purchase of the Products to cover the Order received, it has not been replenished within the agreed terms and methods.
- We are unable to compensate for the unavailability of these Products, due to circumstances beyond our control and we have promptly communicated this unavailability to the customer.
- Where We Ship
Our store is designed to ship to Italy and Europe, however we can ship internationally.
For shipments outside the EU, fill the cart with the products you want to buy then contact us by writing to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be contacted with the amount of the shipping costs and taxes for your country.
- Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated automatically based on the weight and price of the items added to the cart.
- From 0 to 1 kg: € 6.00
- From 1 to 8 Kg: € 8.00
- Over 8 kg: € 10.00
If the value of the products in the cart is greater than or equal to € 99.99 the shipping costs are free
- Return Policy
The Purchaser has in any case the right to withdraw from the stipulated contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within ten working days, starting from the day of receipt of the purchased Product.
If the Purchaser decides to make use of the right of withdrawal, he must notify it by registered letter with return receipt. at the address:
michaelbolton.it - Returns office - Via Fratelli Bandiera 7, Monopoli (BA) Cap 70043 or by fax to 080.410.73.56 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Provided that such communications are confirmed by sending a registered letter with return receipt to Michael Bolton - Returns Office Via Fratelli Bandiera 7, Monopoli (BA) Cap 70043, within 48 (forty-eight) hours thereafter.
The stamp affixed by the post office on the receipt issued will be authentic between the Parties.
For the purposes of exercising the right of withdrawal, the sending of the communication may validly be replaced by the return of the purchased good, provided that it is within the same terms.
The date of delivery to the post office or forwarder will be valid between the Parties.
- Late Returns
The return of the goods must in any case take place at the latest within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the goods.
- Items Not Eligible for Return
The return can be applied:
- For the Product purchased in its entirety, it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product
- The purchased Product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment) to limit damage to the original packaging, it is recommended that when possible, to insert it in a second box, it should be avoided in all cases the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original Product packaging.
- If there are no signs of use of the Product, other than those compatible with carrying out a normal test of the article. That is, it must not bear any trace of prolonged use (over a few minutes) exceeding the time necessary for a test and must not be in such a state as not to allow resale.
We are not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- Receiving a Refund
We will refund the full amount paid by the Buyer free of charge within 30 (thirty) days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, after receiving the item and viewing it.
The refund of the price will be made by reversing the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the Buyer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to receive the refund (IBAN code of the invoice holder).